Thursday, May 1, 2008

PRE Final Critique

The flip books are working very well, but now I need to focous on getting the flash part assembeled, and the conatiner made.

Things to do, In no specific order:



flash component:
the .flvs are done, Now I need to piece the individual scenes together to make the whole thing.

estimated time: 3 hours



box:
I am going to use a plain, unstained wood that compliments the color of cardstock. The box will be assembeled using simple metal brackets, which will compliment the binding of the books.

estimated time: 5-7 hours


CD case:
I am going to scan the texture of the wood for my cd case and have inside also made of same wood texture. The individual symbols of the flipbooks will be printed on the discs. Hopefully, I will be able to make one for everyone in the class

estimated time: 2-3 hours

No comments: